• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to update Photoshop CS6 v.13.0 to v.13.1x?

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an Adobe CC subscriber. How can I update Photoshop CS6 v.13.0 to v.13.1x?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are three current versions of photoshop CS6 and there are some differences between CS6 versions.   Perpetual  Mac version 13.0.6, Perpetual Windows version 13.0.1.3.  Perpetual versions are Platform dependant the licenses are for a particular platform and are for either Photoshop Standard addition or Photoshop Extended addition.    The Perpetual Updated can be downloaded from Adobe Web site.

The Creative Cloud Subscription CS6 version is 13.1.2. It is Photoshop extended and can be used on either platforms.  The  13.1.2 update was through  the Creative Cloud Desktop Application.  I did not see Adobe make any 13.1.2 updated download available. 

If you install CS6 using Adobe CS6 downloaded CS6 installer  it will install Photoshop  version 13.0.   The creative cloud Desktop Application may update that to version 13.1.2.     I had CS6 version 13.0.1.3 installed  and did not want to update it to 13.1.2.  For the CS5 optional Plug-in still worked in 13.0.1.3.  So I do not have Creative Clodg updated CS6.   However, Creative cloud took it upon itself the brake my CS6 13.0.1.3 install and CS6 stopped working and reported it was now  a broken version 13.0 and when I tried to update CS6 update failed.  So I install CS6 on top of the broken CS6 13.0.  That fixed the broken CS6 13.0  and when  I ran Creatibe Cloud desktop it was abe to updater the fixed 13.0 to 13.1.2.  That was years ago. When Creative Cloud supposed all cloud versions of Photoshop.   If may still Update 13.0 to 13.1.2 the Application will not Install CS6  however it may update it if its installed.  Creative Cloud Desktop still Shows my CS6 is up to date but show 13.0 and will open it and CS6 shows 13.1.2 that Im one Windows 8 however I'm running Windows 10.  If Creative cloud desktop only activate CS6 version 13.0 you do not want to user it that version is very unstable.

image.pngimage.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines