Skip to main content
Customer Insights - Journeys forum
Suggested answer

Subscription center. Error: We're unable to verify your contact information. Make sure cookies are not blocked or use the unsubscribe link in your email.

editSubscribe (0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 15

Hello, 

My subscription center was not working due to a problem with the website page. 

Once I fixed it, i modified the subscription center to match with the new page but now every time a customer clicks on unsubscribe get this error:

We're unable to verify your contact information. Make sure cookies are not blocked or use the unsubscribe link in your email.

I tried to change it to the default, using the original reference for the subscription center: {{msdyncrm_marketingpage(c22c9ed1-5a5b-e911-a966-000d3a1f77e8).msdyncrm_full_page_url}} but didn't worked, keeps giving the same error.
Captura-de-pantalla-2022_2D00_09_2D00_26-a-las-15.57.44.pngCaptura-de-pantalla-2022_2D00_09_2D00_26-a-las-15.59.07.png
Attachments
  • Suggested answer
    Will Genge Profile Picture
    Will Genge on at
    RE: Subscription center. Error: We're unable to verify your contact information. Make sure cookies are not blocked or use the unsubscribe link in your email.

Hi Andrea,

This isn't an expected behavior. Please file a support ticket to ensure we can assist further. admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/  

Thanks,

Will Genge, PM, Microsoft

• Andrea G. Profile Picture
    Andrea G. 15 on at
    RE: Subscription center. Error: We're unable to verify your contact information. Make sure cookies are not blocked or use the unsubscribe link in your email.

by customer journey

• Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member User Group Leader on at

Hi Andrea G.,

A quick question:

Do you send the marketing email by customer journey or click the "Send Now" button?

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,183 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,733 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans