Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC for ME12 to update amounts and scales for condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to update PIR(Purchase Info records) based on the changes in the contract header.

In the T-Code ME12, we are trying to update amounts and the scale values for the condition types.

When we click on the conditions tab in ME12, any condition type can be selected and updated. In this case, we are unable to capture the index of this particular record in BDC.

Below is the screenshot on conditions tab in ME12 transaction.

So, is it possible to capture the index of condition type dynamically in BDC? Please help.

Thanks,

Archana

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked to see if there is a suitable BAPI or RFC you can use instead of BDC for this transaction?  Maybe try searching SCN (or even Google) for this information?  This would be much better than writing a BDC if possible.

Gareth.

0 Kudos

Hi Gareth,

I have a requirement to update the scale values as well which is not possible through BAPI. Because of that we decided to go for BDC, where we are facing this issue in reading the index of dynamic record in table control. Any pointers on this will be very helpful.

Thanks,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

What screen number is this on?

Rob

0 Kudos

hi Rob, Screen number is 0201 .

0 Kudos

Transaction  ME12 has no screen 0201.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

you can try to Use Transaction MEK1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Can you please share the BDC code that you devleoped for ME12 Condition types tab.

Thanks & Regards

agrawalagk

abin_babu2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Any solution you find for the above requirement?

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abin Babu,

Yes as you said, capturing dynamic index line on BDC is difficult.

You try with this FM

ME_UPDATE_INFORECORD

Regards,

Venkat