Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBU3 - Cross Company Transactions Overview.

Former Member

Hello Everyone,

I have a requirement which i have been trying to solve. Please help if anyone can.

There is a tcode - FBU3 to display the List of Cross Company Code Transactions. This is an ALV List. Each item can be individually selected and further details of that line item will be shown in a display format.

The user wants to display all the details of all the ALV line items in one page together. Is there any way to do it. I have tried creating a Z copy of the standard program - RFBVOR00 but haven't been able to get the desired output.

Regards

Piyush.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prabhu for your reply.

But i don't want to manually fetch the data as I don't know for sure where all the data is coming from. some structures are involved as well.

So I have followed this approach -

I copied the Function Group to my own. Then i modified the FM - ZFI_DOCUMENT_CROSS_COMP_DISP  (Copy of FI_DOCUMENT_CROSS_COMP_DISPLAY)

to create a custom version where i loop and collect all the data before displaying. But now the problem is - since its a Multi Level ALV i.e. header_table and item_table - it displays only the last header data for all the records.

So now I am trying to find a way to display the Multiple Multi Level Heirarchical ALV list display. It has been fun reaching until here. I am pretty close. Lets see.

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

check and debug FM FI_DOCUMENT_CROSS_COMP_DISPLAY to get know how to retrieve data to display.

regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Thanks for your reply.

I did exactly that but it gives a classic alv output display per record.

So even if i put it inside a loop i need to be able to store/combine all (over a 100) alv output displays..

Still trying to figure that out.. any help on that wud be appreciated.

former_member184569
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you can change cross company display settings in FB00.

Check this link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2105927

0 Kudos

Hi Susmitha,

I tried that too. But it still only displays one line item details at a time.

The user wants to see the overview of all the line items in one list.

Regards

Piyush.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

not so sure what you are talking abt "showing only one line" , if you check XBSEG table of that FM , it will give you all line items of the cross.company document.

And also check /NSU53 ..if you cant see all the line items thru that FM.

Prabhu

0 Kudos

Well when u execute FBU3, you can see the whole list of Cross-Company Code Transactions.

Then when you select a line item and click on 'Choose', you can see the Overview Display of that particular Account Document.

The requirement is to see the overview display of all the line items together.

Please see screen shots attached.

Regards

Piyush.

0 Kudos

logic of that FM is here

goto table BVOR with given CC document no and u will get BKPF documents list-->get BSEG entries for each BKPF document..

so prepare you internal table with 'BVORG' as key then you will get all the items liked to that CC document

Prabhu ...

0 Kudos

Thank You Prabhu....your information helped me solve issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prabhu for your reply.

But i don't want to manually fetch the data as I don't know for sure where all the data is coming from. some structures are involved as well.

So I have followed this approach -

I copied the Function Group to my own. Then i modified the FM - ZFI_DOCUMENT_CROSS_COMP_DISP  (Copy of FI_DOCUMENT_CROSS_COMP_DISPLAY)

to create a custom version where i loop and collect all the data before displaying. But now the problem is - since its a Multi Level ALV i.e. header_table and item_table - it displays only the last header data for all the records.

So now I am trying to find a way to display the Multiple Multi Level Heirarchical ALV list display. It has been fun reaching until here. I am pretty close. Lets see.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Just remembered i havent posted the solution here.

I basically worked in out the way i described above.

Regarding the Multiple Multi-level Heirarchical ALV, I found a work around which works well.

I basically found the spot where i could append all incoming records in the copy of the standard FM and so displays well finally.

Thus closing the thread.