Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Build With Despoil And Soul Surviver?

total90

Question

I'd like to build my Nekros with the 2 syndicate mods in it, which leaves us 6 more mod slots. What are your recommendations and is it a viable option in end-game level?

I'm thinking (EDITED)

- Corrosive projection (aura)

- Natural talent

- Equilibruim

- Intensify

- Stretch

- Vitality

- Fleeting expertise

Edited by total90

15 answers to this question

It's a pretty hard balance to strike, especially if you want to make him a functional all rounder, rather than still a desecrate spammer with some extra utility.

Calypso has a good vid for it: 

But I also have my own build for getting all of his abilities into a usable state. Though I still constantly tweak it. 

If we get augment slots I can make it work nicely, right now it's kinda gimmicky.

Right now the build I've been playing with only has soul survivor but if you wanted to add despoil then I would swap it out with streamline. This build does allow me to use shadows with decent effectiveness, if I'm with a new group the number of shadows tends to surprise them a little(I'll run paris prime and bring back 10 or more heavy's most times). Whenever I'm not doing really high level stuff I swap out soul survivor for something like narrow minded to push the duration higher, I only run soul survivior if I know people are going to be downed and its going to be hard getting to them. Desecrate doesn't really need to much additional range, to me a simple stretch is enough, people should be grouped up somewhat close anyway. I prefer not to use natural talent, instead I use a huras kurbrow, the cloak actually has a pretty short wait and I find it more reliable then the shade, and kurbrows are harder to kill. Don't know if its a bug with one of the mods or not, but If he goes down I run over a handful of health orbs and it will actually revive him. Not exactly sure whats going on, I just know it works. 

http://goo.gl/wJeYFn

Right now the build I've been playing with only has soul survivor but if you wanted to add despoil then I would swap it out with streamline. This build does allow me to use shadows with decent effectiveness, if I'm with a new group the number of shadows tends to surprise them a little(I'll run paris prime and bring back 10 or more heavy's most times). Whenever I'm not doing really high level stuff I swap out soul survivor for something like narrow minded to push the duration higher, I only run soul survivior if I know people are going to be downed and its going to be hard getting to them. Desecrate doesn't really need to much additional range, to me a simple stretch is enough, people should be grouped up somewhat close anyway. I prefer not to use natural talent, instead I use a huras kurbrow, the cloak actually has a pretty short wait and I find it more reliable then the shade, and kurbrows are harder to kill. Don't know if its a bug with one of the mods or not, but If he goes down I run over a handful of health orbs and it will actually revive him. Not exactly sure whats going on, I just know it works. 

http://goo.gl/wJeYFn

The lowered power efficiency would mean loosing more health per cast, and without vitality (plus with slash procs) that's playing a dangerous game.

The lowered power efficiency would mean loosing more health per cast, and without vitality (plus with slash procs) that's playing a dangerous game.

Well honesty its more built for soul survivor. Thinking back on it I would replace redirection with a vitality and use a lower ranked blind rage like around rank 5, would leave you with about 60% efficiency boost. Honestly I wouldn't really want to sacrifice the extra shadows, I almost never have energy problems with that build as it. Most bodies stick around for 15 seconds(infested are only 5 seconds) so I don't find the need to spam super hard. Normally twice every 10 seconds is what I do. 

Dont need the Rage+QT imo, swap for a strength and a range mod.

Also, CP aura. Always CP aura.

I agree, I now changed to

- Natural talent

- Equilibruim

- Intensify

- Stretch

- Vitality

- Fleeting expertise

I'd like to build my Nekros with the 2 syndicate mods in it, which leaves us 6 more mod slots. What are your recommendations and is it a viable option in end-game level?

I'm thinking (EDITED)

- Natural talent

- Equilibruim

- Intensify

- Stretch

- Vitality

- Fleeting expertise

are you looking for an only-desecrate build or all around build..if an only-desecrate build then here's mine, I also kinda got it from calypso:

overextended (you can use stretch), vitality, streamline R4, fleeting expertise R4, natural talent, equilibrium, 2 augment mods

the reason I took out strength is because both terrify and SotD need duration pretty badly, which you don't really have, so strength would be kinda useless specially in high lvls   

Totally nekros'ing this tread(see what I did there?) But has anyone tried this build vitality(max), natural talent, equilibrium, primed continuity, stretch, fleeting expertise(rank 5)?

The theory seems decent, and I am missing the augment mods(working on ranking up my red veil). Can't wait to give it a whirl.

I'm thinking (EDITED)

- Natural talent

- Equilibruim

- Intensify

- Stretch

- Vitality

- Fleeting expertise

I researched this: http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Nekros/t_30_000023003_4-3-5-5-1-4-6-4-5-8-8-5-54-0-10-55-5-4-256-2-3-398-6-3-458-7-3_54-14-5-8-256-9-4-9-6-6-55-5-398-9-458-9-8-14_0/en/1-0-12