BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 1994 BMW R1100RS - Many Extras - Well Equipped - ABS

My Cars
    1991 325i

1994 BMW R1100RS - Many Extras - Well Equipped - ABS

For sale is my 1994 R1100RS, Pearl White, Black Leather Seats, ABS, Heated Grips, etc. The RS was a sport touring motorcycle produced by BMW for several years. This particular bike is in exceptional condition. It also is equipped with many accessories that will allow the new owner to set it up the way they like, whether it be for solely sport, solely touring, or some of both. In addition to the accessories included, the bike has been meticulously maintained. As an example: I have records of every fuel fill-up since 1996 which includes date, total mileage, trip mileage, gallons taken, MPG (most of the time), and fuel grade. Like I said, meticulously cared for. I also have many receipts and records of scheduled maintenance. The next owner will not have to worry about tires for some time, as both the front and rear tires have been recently replaced. The only things the bike needs as of now are an oil/filter change, and new front brake pads. If my asking price is met within 100 dollars, I will have both items taken care of before the new owner takes delivery of the bike. Asking 4,000 OBO. Below Bluebook (which doesn't include accessories!).

Accessories include:
    Aeroflow Windscreen
    Wudo Windscreen
    Factory Saddlebags
    Large Givi Top Case with Backrest
    Full Factory Tool Kit
    Tire Patch Kit
    Battery Tender
    Haynes Manual
    A lot of Documentation
    FIAMM Horns
    Custom Fitted BMW Saddlebag Liners
    Teknic Tank Bag

Please Contact me with questions, or if you would like to schedule an appointment to look at it. Test rides okay with cash in hand.
    Last edited by 91greg325i; 09-27-2010 at 02:50 PM. Reason: price change

My Cars
    some
    Has the mileage been left out because it might scare people?

My Cars
    1991 325i
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckysix View Post
    Has the mileage been left out because it might scare people?
    Thanks for mentioning that, it wasn't left out intentionally, but now that you mention it, the mileage may scare people away. It has slightly over 79,000 (under 5,000 miles/year). But if people know about BMW motorcycle engines, they realize that the engines are constructed more similar to car engines, which greatly extends the longevity. I have a friend with a 1996 RS, used as a daily driver (he lives in CA) that just passed 180,000 miles. If the mileage scares people, it shouldn't. The maintenance is all there, and this bike is ready to ride.

Frankly, I would rather have a high mileage, but well documented/maintained bike than a lower mileage bike with a less well documented history... My $0.02, but I think it is true for most people.

Thanks for your interest/the bump!

My Cars
    1991 325i
    Bump for winter price reduction, now $4,250 OBO. Will increase back to five when spring comes around.

My Cars
    1991 325i
    Bump for price drop, now 4,000!!!

My Cars
    1991 325i
    Sold