This is the malevolence moc from the clone wars that I designed a while ago. I guess you could call this micro-scale since the actual cruiser is just so big; 4 times longer than a Venator. At a little over 1700 pieces, I designed this moc to be a little display model. And I think it turned out quite well. I just wish the trans-pieces showed up a little bit brighter in the renders; it is kind of hard to see them. I put in some renders of the y-wings that I designed a while ago into the main image just to kind of show that amazing space battle from the beginning of season 1 of the clone wars. Overall I really liked how it turned out. Let me know what you all think! 

50904272557_a545f41210_z.jpgdestroy the malevolence by ice chips, on Flickr

50904149936_8da47d1b8f_z.jpgUntitledModel by ice chips, on Flickr

50904272582_e9045f994e_z.jpgfront by ice chips, on Flickr

50904272612_174ae84079_z.jpgfront_2 by ice chips, on Flickr

50904149956_0b40c0edc5_z.jpgback by ice chips, on Flickr

I do also have a few more pictures and instructions available here if you were interested: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-58861/starwarsfan66/malevolence/#details

Edited by starwarsfan66

Looks fantastic, you've captured the angles and the engines really well. The display stand integrates nicely with teh model.

Very nice! Curves are very difficult to replicate, but I think you did well at this scale. Makes me wanna complete mine. 

Very nice! Not exceedingly complicated but very well proportioned and just pleasing to the eye :) The size seems like a perfect compromise between detail and affordability & swooshability!

What are you using for rendering? There might be some settings for toggling the luminosity for the transparent bricks.

3 hours ago, Kristof said:

Very nice! Not exceedingly complicated but very well proportioned and just pleasing to the eye :) The size seems like a perfect compromise between detail and affordability & swooshability!

What are you using for rendering? There might be some settings for toggling the luminosity for the transparent bricks.

Thank you! I was going for a small and simple model. I used the default stud.io settings for rendering. I did find out that I can tweak those settings to bring out the trans pieces a bit more, so I may rerender some images in the future.