F

Fudge6969

He’s hot! He was my ex best friends roommate! Super hot guy but he’s full of himself. Always single, focused on his career called off his engagement and doesn’t even have a gf. He’s so hot tho but i bet he’s little and not very big he used to be a stick! I didn’t know him like this! Always seemed like he was making up for something else! The giant tattoos, and he had like an F350 with a hug lift on it and he would get out of it like jumping lol

Reactions: Blkh4rt86

ashleyaa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He’s hot! He was my ex best friends roommate! Super hot guy but he’s full of himself. Always single, focused on his career called off his engagement and doesn’t even have a gf. He’s so hot tho but i bet he’s little and not very big he used to be a stick! I didn’t know him like this! Always seemed like he was making up for something else! The giant tattoos, and he had like an F350 with a hug lift on it and he would get out of it like jumping lol
fudge6969 so you know who this is?
Like in real life.

Reactions: deleted12958301
D

deleted12958301

fudge6969 so you know who this is?
Like in real life.
Yes! He’s from Corpus Christi Tx I used to fuck his roommate who is straight or better yet he used to fuck me. I always wanted dom he was still sexy but not a huge body like now. Ofcourse his roomate was DL so I could
Only go when dom wasn’t there but yeah i met him out once or twice. Cute guy but he comes off very arrogant irl

Reactions: Blkh4rt86