• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I feel my liver twitching spasmodically every 5-10 seconds, but it doesn't hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

SephiZack

I tried to google it, but I couldn't understand what it could mean.

I don't feel pain at all, but I'm worried that it might be something serious

How do you "feel your liver"? I wouldn't even know what anything in my body cavity feels like except my lungs, heart, stomach, or bladder.

fb0.jpg

No but seriously, go see a doctor. :(

terrisus

You feel your liver twitching?

It's in your mind. Stop thinking about it

You are now conscious of your blinking, and are breathing manually >.>

DJ_Lae

I don't know if I'd even be able to identify my liver. I'll get muscle spasms there occasionally if I eat poorly, but that's about it.

If in doubt go to a doctor.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
This used to happen to me. I don't believe it's your liver iirc from webmding it. I just ignore it and it went away after a few months. You probably shouldn't do that but whatever

Oh yeah I think it is stress

Jarmel

Banned
Why do people ask these stupid medical questions when they know the answer is going to be,"see a doctor"?

And yes the above question is rhetorical.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Remember in Saving private Ryan when Giovanni was like ARRGH MY LIVER MY LIVER BBRRAGGLLE

yamo

I've had this now and then as well, can't be arsed to go to a doctor to talk about it.

But I also have a liver disease so I figure it comes with it.

SephiZack

Sorry guys I realised my mistake after posting, liver is just the first thing that came to my mind when I thought about the upper right abdomen

What even

Sometimes I don't understand you guys

I'm laid-back, I only go to the doctor when I think I have a serious problem

Actually I wouldn't go even if I thought it was a serious problem because I don't care that much about my own life.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Maybe you should turn down the tunes and let that little liver chill for a bit.

Probably just jamming hard to whatever beats you're playing.

Dart

I tried to google it, but I couldn't understand what it could mean.

I don't feel pain at all, but I'm worried that it might be something serious

Whoa this happens to me too randomly when I'm lying down or something. I'm not sure if it's my liver, but yes in the upper abdomen area. It feels like a faster heartbeat. Never thought much of it though, same thing happens to my shoulder, & lower eye...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom