• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2011 Preseason Thread |OT2| - Everyone's Undefeated! (except Rex Ryan's wife)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeTyson

Banned
JaskoX1 said:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CezbgHDlN3A/STWFdiwgB-I/AAAAAAAADRw/Pu9PxXtyhLg/s400/rachel-glandorf-2.jpg[IMG]

one for you MikeTyson

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CezbgHDlN3A/SRMbc4iiTcI/AAAAAAAAC9E/n7JzVvgAclU/s400/rachel-glandorf-3.jpg
the grandmother is grade-b hot too, no lie.

wood

bionic77

JaskoX1 said:
rachel-glandorf-2.jpg

one for you MikeTyson

rachel-glandorf-3.jpg
Which one is the mom and which is the wife?

MechDX said:
I know its preseason but its sooooooo good. I mean holy shit 7 sacks. When is the last time the Texans had 7 sacks in any game. We had 8 in all of preseason last year.

How was the 2nd half of the game? I completely missed it, had to help my brother with his car. Only thing I saw was the last 2 minutes of the 4th.

LJ11

Grifter said:
Blow to the Jets' shallow o-line - Robert Turner needs surgery. Doesn't happen if Ducasse holds his man.

How long is he out for? Ducasse was just terrible last night.

Also, there is no floor this year, so there's no point in bringing it up.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LJ11 said:
How long is he out for? Ducasse was just terrible last night.

Also, there is no floor this year, so there's no point in bringing it up.
LJ you talk a lot about Gailey and what he is doing with the offense, talk to me about the defense. IIRC the Bills draft was all D, and they brought in a guy like Merriman to help as well. What do you expect the Bills to do defensively this season? I didn't get to see the game only highlights, but they were all about Merriman. How did Dareus look?

Yea I'm concerned about Ducasse, but he'll be productive. He was drafted out of I-AA last year and didn't have OTAs to help him out. Plus he's coached by Callahan, so there's that.

Still a lot of lineman out there, Jets probably need to pick up 2. With 9 mil in cap space, shouldn't be hard.

Grifter

I live by the Bills' training camp. The talk shows, ticket e-mails, and promo materials, etc. have centered on their new biggest star... Brad Smith. Jets #4 receiver, KR, and wildcat QB! He got $15m and Braylon only $3.5?!

(Brad, please come back. We have the cap space now...)

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
talisayNon said:
Yea I'm concerned about Ducasse, but he'll be productive. He was drafted out of I-AA last year and didn't have OTAs to help him out. Plus he's coached by Callahan, so there's that.

Still a lot of lineman out there, Jets probably need to pick up 2. With 9 mil in cap space, shouldn't be hard.

I don't see it being a big concern either, in the long run we will be fine and as bad as Vlad looked last night, he just needs more play time and coaching.

Only way we can expect him to learn is to have more reps both in practice and in game.

LJ11

Yeah, Ducasse is raw, still has time to figure it out.

Wellington said:
LJ you talk a lot about Gailey and what he is doing with the offense, talk to me about the defense. IIRC the Bills draft was all D, and they brought in a guy like Merriman to help as well. What do you expect the Bills to do defensively this season? I didn't get to see the game only highlights, but they were all about Merriman. How did Dareus look?

I don't know what to expect to be quite honest. I'm glad we got rid of the Big 10 garbage, fuck that conference, fuck their players, they all suck ass (OL being the exception).

I won't get into the front, it's multiple and K.Williams and Dareus will be at the 1 or 3, with Edwards being the 5, the other end is stand up.

Lots of man coverage, everything is man, even the zone. George Edwards didn't blitz much last year, he better this year or I'll blow my brains out. Seems like he's out of the Cover 1 covers everything camp, and it does if you have superior athletes. There's no better coverage, if you can rush with 4 and your corners can hang with the receivers. Dude calls man in the redzone, which is why Hanie walked in for a TD (bad stunt by the DE as well).

Dareus looked good, the dude is pushing 340 already but moves like he's 20-25lbs lighter. Blew up a screen on his first play, ripped right through the guard on a 3rd and 2 for a sack, I mean the G had no shot, they also held Merriman on the same play.

Kyle is a solid DT, and teams doubled the fuck out of him going down the stretch, you can't double both guys. And if, big IF, Merriman returns to about 80% of what he was, you're going to have trouble blocking up front.

They need to get Moats outside, that's my beef, I think he has what it takes, just needs a shot but for now they're giving reps to a couple of other guys, and moving Moats inside. Hopefully K.Sheppard can get his hammy healthy and can play, sick of seeing Tobor, need some fresh legs. I also like Alex Carrington at DE, dude has brought this year, looked good against the Bears.

Will be interesting to see what they do against the Broncos, Dareus will be coming after that ass on Saturday, he's made it point of emphasis. Lets see what he does.

Kyle love Dareus and Dareus loves Kyle, must be a Saban thing. Hopefully these dudes play well together for years.

talisayNon said:

Gotta get that space filled quick though; the Sanchise will get killed out there with no decent protection. Stinchcomb would be ideal, but isn't he a turnstile as well? Real talk: it's time to call Shawn O'Hara or beg Woody to unretire or something.

...also, what if the Jets tried to teach Ducasse the DL or something? Big dude like that might be good on the other side of the line...

Miguel

I've never been a fan of the Texans DBs playing 8 yards off the line of scrimmage. They set themselves up to give up the slant easily, and they panic and bite on every single move ever.

2 quick slants early in the game haven't changed my stance until we get some better DBs (granted, Joseph didn't play)

bionic77

eznark said:
FUCK

Sounds like Neal is done for the season with a knee injury.
And so it begins...

Defending a Superbowl is tough (even more so if you are a vocal fan). The surge in stupidity that you are going to see against the Packers and Packer fans is not something you can prepare for and there is no defense against it (other than actually repeating).

It is going to get worse before it gets better...

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
eznark said:
FUCK

Sounds like Neal is done for the season with a knee injury.

Great. Just great.

Edit: Neal tweeted that he is ok.

WinoMcCougarstein said:
Great. Just great.

Edit: Neal tweeted that he is ok.

My grandpa was 'OK' after having a triple bypass. Doesn't mean he could play football. He's going to be the next Harrell, I know it. Fuck it all. Rodgers is next. I just know one of those cancer patients are going to fight back eventually and then we're truly fucked.

My nerves can't deal with this anymore!

RBH

FLOWERY BRANCH – Reggie Kelly’s career has come full circle.

Kelly, who was drafted by the Falcons in the second round (42nd overall) of the 1999 NFL draft, has signed with the Falcons, according to general manager Thomas Dimitroff.

Earlier, Fox’s Alex Marvez in a sourced report, stated that the parties had agreed to terms.

The Falcons are thin at tight end after Justin Peelle suffered a knee injury against Miami. The extent of Peelle’s injujry has not be fully disclosed.

Kelly played with the Falcons from 1999 to 2002. He developed into a solid blocking tight end while playing in Cincinnati from 2003 to 2010.

He will be reunited with Bob Bratkowski, the Falcons quarterbacks coach, who was Cincinnati’s offensive coordinator during Kelly’s tenure with the Bengals.

The Falcons worked out tight end Anthony Becht on Sunday.
http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-falcon...ort-falcons-agree-to-terms-with-reggie-kelly/

I used to hate this guy back in the day because of that awful trade we made to get him.

verbum

TheLegendary said:
My grandpa was 'OK' after having a triple bypass. Doesn't mean he could play football. He's going to be the next Harrell, I know it. Fuck it all. Rodgers is next. I just know one of those cancer patients are going to fight back eventually and then we're truly fucked.

My nerves can't deal with this anymore!

It's lonely at the top, isn't it?
Bionic used to get all the flack, then Dirtbag, now you. Hope it is Atlanta-GAF next.

Miguel

verbum said:
Bionic used to get all the flack, then Dirtbag, now you. Hope it is Atlanta-GAF next.
Houston-GAF is next.

*watches as Kareem Jackson and Antwan Molden get torched*

verbum said:

Atlanta-GAF is to low key. Who would make the crazy brash posts for you guys?

verbum

yankeehater said:
Atlanta-GAF is to low key. Who would make the crazy brash posts for you guys?

I think RBH would embed "We Are The Champions" by Queen with some wrestling GIF's in each page of next year's NFL threads. As a matter of fact I would chip in and buy some Google Ad-Sense ads so his gif's and music could play each time the page refreshed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom