• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 Grill photoshops become a reality (guy makes real working grill - pics inside)

Sean

Banned
The PS3 Grill has been made!!! Sucess!! Right now we are cooking sausages and steak on it...We would like to thank the people who donated money to help us make the PS3 Grill. We look forward to creating more modifcations and upgrades to the current PS3 grill...

The original photoshop:
grillkut.jpg

The real working PS3 Grill:
301992384_73dfe11eb9_o.jpg

301992388_ec0ff80d30_o.jpg

301992387_61e213bb89_o.jpg

301992392_fa2d8a4f1a_o.jpg

More pics of grill: http://www.therealps3grill.com/ps3grillpics.htm
Insides of the PS3: http://www.therealps3grill.com/ps3insides.htm

Kinda funny and neat at the same time :lol

edit: mirrored the pics, they should work now hopefully... the original site kept going down, i think its getting a lot of traffic.

koam

i was just having an msn conversation with a friend and he said "at $600+ it better cook breakfast for me too". I'll pass on the good news.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Ynos Yrros said:
They left the plastic case? Isn't it quite unhealthy to combine food with plastic?

Well it looks like you can actually see the plastic melting around the edges, so yes i think it would create a somewhat unique (read: Poisonous) flavouring to any piece of meat.

Chao

Property of Jumpship said:
:lol :lol

I don't care what anyone esle says but that is the post of the friggin' year. I spit up water all over the UCF library computer and people are looking at me funny now.

Please, could anyone explain this joke to me? I'm a spaniard and I think I don't get it at all.

mr_nothin

Banned
Property of Jumpship said:
:lol :lol

I don't care what anyone esle says but that is the post of the friggin' year. I spit up water all over the UCF library computer and people are looking at me funny now.
I dont get it....
Well I think i get it but if its anything like how i think it is then that joke sux

stiltskin

it makes me very sad that some have enough spare money to do this to an almost $1000 machine for the sake of a few laughs on the net.

Chao said:
Please, could anyone explain this joke to me? I'm a spaniard and I think I don't get it at all.

The "WHEN IS DINNER E" one?

In the US, the Playstation used to have a slogan, "U R NOT E" ("You are not ready.")

Apply that same logic.

mr_nothin

Banned
stiltskin said:
it makes me very sad that some have enough spare money to do this to an almost $1000 machine for the sake of a few laughs on the net.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5343608704156791739&q=ps3&hl=en

too bad he never actually shows the PS3

Kulock said:

In the US, the Playstation used to have a slogan, "U R NOT E" ("You are not ready.")

Apply that same logic.
So it's like one of those, you had to remember it/live through it/be there/see it type of things.

Chao

Kulock said:

Apply that same logic.

Oh jeez, "RED E" for "READY". Thanks a lot, that was my english class for today. :lol

Top Bottom