x

Not eligible for square card?

I’m really interested in having the square debit card, but it says I’m not eligible for one due to restrictions from our banking partner? What’s that mean? My credit isn’t great but it shouldn’t even be credit since it’s a debit.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Square Community Moderator

Hey @FoxyLox,

We're sorry you weren't able to get a Square Card with us. We really can't speak to it much more than the information you received considering it's through our banking partner but there's a blurb about it in this Support Center article on Square Card.

Sorry we don't have a better answer to provide. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 16

Why can’t i get a square card it won’t even let me apply. It keeps saying this.AEBAEDFF-1439-4BD2-92EE-82A89A860F21.png

Message 3 of 16

Hey @Mya_boo01,

I moved your post to an existing thread where this question has been asked/answered already.

Check out my answer above for more details. 

Ashley C
Message 4 of 16

I don’t see it. They sent me an email saying it was fixed but its not
Message 5 of 16

I don’t see it. They sent me an email saying it was fixed but its not
Message 6 of 16

It says it cannot verify my card with the information I’ve given.. I’m putting in the same information that I signed up with. HELP! 

Message 7 of 16

Did you ever get this resolved? I just had this happen today I had a dispute on my account and they canceled it and suddenly won’t send me a new one saying I’m not eligible 

Message 8 of 16

At this time there isn't much information I can share regarding this problem @SheilaGu309 our Banking Partners are the ones that determine whether or not your business qualifies for a Square Banking Account and because this process is completely secure and private that information or reason is not shared with Square.

JJ
Message 9 of 16

Yup mine says the same 

Message 10 of 16

I can’t get a square card I really don’t get it .... what’s restrictions is it !?!

Message 11 of 16

Can’t get a square card 

Message 12 of 16

Hi @Soli and welcome to the Community!

I moved your post to an existing thread on not being eligible for the Square Card.

You also have to have an active account with us in order to qualify. 

Ashley C
Message 13 of 16

It still tells me I can not get a Square car this is crazy that we can’t talk to someone without a dang code I’ve read and read different things and still no sign about getting more info about get my account right and getting a square card 

Message 14 of 16

I can’t find it where u moved me to get more info 

Message 15 of 16

So I have tried numerous times to get my debit card verified , but I never receive an email. now I found out I have to have a legit business , which is Paparazzi jewelry, but how do I prove it ? 

Message 16 of 16