Pleurothallis dilemma

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
started growing some varieties of pleurothallids

13201012873_b726668626_b.jpg

13201017283_fe0458830d_b.jpg

I grow this species and know..., but I still don't know what the hell NYEric is talking about.:confused:

Congrats! It is a great species. Your plant is still young but all your new leaves from now on should have two horns... if you have good rh, you may want to keep it slightly dry between waterings. The new growths will rot easily if you keep it too wet.

I grow this species and know..., but I still don't know what the hell NYEric is talking about.:confused:

Congrats! It is a great species. Your plant is still young but all your new leaves from now on should have two horns... if you have good rh, you may want to keep it slightly dry between waterings. The new growths will rot easily if you keep it too wet.

no one ever knows what the hell Eric is talking about..it actually does have two horns on this growth..I shouldve been aware of it when i took the picture..I just got it from SeattleOrchid.com..it was in bud when i got it..but thanks for the advice..i will let it dry out a little

"This one has flowers that are undistinctive in the section but vegitatively this one is unique with mature plants..." Jay Pfahl IOSPE.

OK, I guess it means when they are large enough to have flowers the leave come like that.

Latest posts

Back