• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Snick The Porcupine From PT (Progress Thread)

KaiyoLazr

Funni Snick Dude
yo what's up lovely people from the SRB2mb:threat:

As yall saw on the title of this thread, im doing a playable Snick The Porcupine add-on with my friend Gabriel.lua.
(Some of you may already know that, because we have shown some stuff on the SRB2 official discord server).

I made this thread to show some progress with this little spiky dude, expect some more updates on the SRB2 Official Discord Server, but i will post some progress here as well (if i don't forget of course, i did forget lol).
and blah blah blah.

(26-11-23) Snick Devlog: We've been doing some good job on this little guy, with approximately 12 (or maybe 10?) sprite sets to be done, some of them being pretty close to completion, and others being just single sprites.

Snick might be at around 81% or 75% done code-wise, and sprite-wise altogether, with more progress made on the code-wise part, which might be done, with only some little tweaks and stuff to be added (thx Gab for that).
snick ouch ouch.png
SnickWallCrash.png
srb20743.png
srb20671.png

Vacations are starting quite soon, so i will be sure to put some of my time on finishing the sprites for this little guy, so stay tuned for more SnickTP add-on stuff.
For some reason gifs are not working, so uhhhh.

Last edited:
hello lovely people from the SRB2mb:threat:

As yall saw on the title of this thread, im doing a playable Snick The Porcupine add-on with my friend Gabriel.lua.
(Some of you may already know that, because we have shown some stuff on the discord server).

I made this thread to show some progress with this little spiky dude, expect some more updates on the SRB2 Offcial Discord Server, but i will post some progress here as well (if i don't forget of course)

Currently, Snick is like 41% done sprite-wise and code-wise.
Don't get too excited about this, the mod will not come out like REALLY soon, Gab and me still need to add a lot of stuff into the add-on, so it may take some time.

But by now, have some misc sprites and some wip gifs from an older build:
snickgaming.gif
srb20042.gif
Snick-Kart8.png

That is all this little thread has for now, be sure to check later for more snick wips and stuff.
unrelated but what are the links to those maps?

if parrying is added, I kind of would want to know if I could just spam taunt and remove all sugarcoating of the first boss's beam attack(s)

Hello again people excited for funni Snick progress updates: have some little new sprites i have been cooking the last few days.
I could show more stuff actually, but it's mostly just incomplete stuff.
firework_snick.png
snick_but_he_got_real.png

snick_getting_real_fr_fr.png

excuse_to_sprite_snick.exe.png

(thing i made for fun. not actually going to be on the final add-on)

Hello again people excited for funni Snick progress updates: have some little new sprites i have been cooking the last few days.
I could show more stuff actually, but it's mostly just incomplete stuff.
firework_snick.png
snick_but_he_got_real.png

snick_getting_real_fr_fr.png

excuse_to_sprite_snick.exe.png

(thing i made for fun. not actually going to be on the final add-on)
for some reason I'm only seeing the message text here?
Post automatically merged:

nevermind, it decided to finally show when I quoted the message.

This mod is looking to be high quality. Not something I can say about some of the other Pizza Tower related character mods.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back