• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How can I make a creature walk in a specific location as well as summon as a regular creature?

darcioantonio

www.adventurerpg.com.br
Solutions
Reaction score
Twitch
darcio_
YouTube
UCEXCOEw_dYchojHNz
Is it possible to make a creature spawn at one point and walk the path to another point?
I want to create a Tibia Royale of Cards! The monster needs to walk to the given location, but if it finds enemy monsters in front of it, it attacks until it kills and knocks down the enemy towers, etc.!

1698742712667.png

Is it possible to make a creature spawn at one point and walk the path to another point?
I want to create a Tibia Royale of Cards! The monster needs to walk to the given location, but if it finds enemy monsters in front of it, it attacks until it kills and knocks down the enemy towers, etc.!

View attachment 79620
Doesn't seem like it would be too difficult. I would probably start with registering an onThink when monster is summoned. During the interval, check if you are already attacking something and if not then search for nearest thing to attack and target it. If you make the towers monsters themselves then you should have no issue with pathfinding.

It will perform poor and will be hard to implement path walking to far destinations. For your simple use-case maybe you can put movements ids on map, so creatures gets pushed by its walking speed all around the tiles with specific ids east/west and etc

Back