Breeders of the Nephelym: Alpha
Toto komunitní centrum je označeno jako „pouze pro dospělé“. Zobrazuje se Vám, protože jste tento typ obsahu povolili ve svých předvolbách.

Breeders of the Nephelym: Alpha

Bovaur Taking over the Dragon space?
One thing I don't like about the update is how the Minotaurs seem to be taking over the Dragon space - makes it hard to fulfill the special request that requires a Nymphomaniac Dragon when there's even fewer than there were before.
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 15 komentářů
Yeah, but the alternative would be leaving the Minotaurs where they were, in the Pasture with the Bovaur and the new Mares. Three species crowded into the same space.
Zorlond původně napsal:
Yeah, but the alternative would be leaving the Minotaurs where they were, in the Pasture with the Bovaur and the new Mares. Three species crowded into the same space.

The Dev took the Risu to their own space in Lustwood. That opened up a new space that the Mares could have been put in. Instead, the new space is just empty.
There's lots of space on the map for different things still. The mares could sit down on the other side of the river from the orc village easy as a nice pasture to run around in.
Honestly an easy fix could be putting the Bovaur down to that little valley where the faerie is. There's plenty of open space there
the bulls should be moved back and the mares should be moved to the risu area. i too agree that the bulls have taken over the dragon area. it only spawns like 1-3 dragons and 5-7 bulls.
so went up and reset a few times this is what i got out of 20 times

7 times - 0 dragons
10 times - 1 dragon
3 times - 2-3 dragons

the cows really need to be moved like bad... to one of the other dozen or so empty spots instead of a shared spot....

(note: this doesnt include waitting for respawns this is just what spawned once comming into view)

getting dragons is kinda a pain now xD
Naposledy upravil Nagisa; 20. čvn. 2022 v 19.01
The Minotaurs need to be placed with the titans or in their own area. still can't find the bunny folk
paladin765 původně napsal:
The Minotaurs need to be placed with the titans or in their own area. still can't find the bunny folk
They're just off the fox/wolf forest. Step into the river and walk downstream, past the watermill. There's a stone arch to the left with stairs up, Risu are right at the top of the stairs.
Originally posted by paladin765:
They're just off the fox/wolf forest. Step into the river and walk downstream, past the watermill. There's a stone arch to the left with stairs up, Risu are right at the top of the stairs.

Thanks
Necro'd but yeah I too noticed that the Virgin Breaks have been taken over by the Minotaurs and 5 to 6 of them to 1 Dragon.
Maybe move the Minotaur spawn point where the Butterfly girl is in Virgin Breaks or the old Risu location in the Pleasure Pastures?
I sure feels like it, rarely I encounter both races equally distributed, only for the Bulls and Minotaurs to take over again shortly after, completely agree on them being better placed near Monarc or where the Risu were, Virgin Breaks is a bit small for two species.
Actually moving the minotaurs down to the second level of the virgin breaks where Paw is would work. that's a lot of unused space , unless you have that saved for a new race.
I just booted up the game. got the the dragons. And not sure if this has been fixed, but now nothing spawns there.
kragor 21. říj. 2023 v 6.03 
I hope this is already being worked on but the ratio of dragons to minotaurs in virgin breaks needs to be fixed. Most of the time there is only one dragon and the rest are minotaurs with occasionally no dragons. Rarely there are more than one dragon but never do they outnumber the cows. This is supposed to be dragon territory!
Ok so, the areas don't need to be changed, the specific spawns do.
At the moment Dragons and Minotaurs are sharing an area AND spawn locations, but if you look at Foxen and Vulwargs they share an area but have their own spawn locations at either side of the area and that's what Virgin Breaks needs.

Have the Minotaurs spawn by the gates, the Dragons spawn near the cliffs, and they can meet in the middle just like Lustwood. Problem solved.
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 15 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 19. čvn. 2022 v 21.53
Počet příspěvků: 15