Darkest Dungeon®

Darkest Dungeon®

View Stats:
Green Raven Jan 31, 2016 @ 1:08pm
Clostrophobia and Ablutomania
Fear of closed spaces and obssesion with cleanliness, respectivly. Do they actually do any harm? Or are they just really good "bad" quirks to have.

PS. my favorite is my Grave Robber. Shes been here since the start, so shes seen some quite distressing things.
Negitive quirks: Bad Gambler, Known Cheat, Tippler, Faithless.
Positive Quirks: Unerring, Eagle Eye, Evasive.

I love the story it tells - a broken, battered adventurer, unable to pull herself from the bottle, but in battle capable of vicious knife throws.

Also my Arbelast has a Torn Rotater and Weak Grip, both of which affect only melee attacks. Another great story.

...anyway, back to the title...do they do anything?
Last edited by Green Raven; Jan 31, 2016 @ 1:12pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Pseudok Jan 31, 2016 @ 1:12pm 
It's possible I'm imagining things, but to me it looks like you take extra stress from all kinds of vomiting around attacks with Ablutomania. There are a couple of curios that may trigger Ablutomania, but they are very few in number.

No idea what claustrophobia does, however.
VernaX Jan 31, 2016 @ 1:23pm 
Claustrophobia causes extra stress ticks when moving between rooms.

Ablutomania gives the hero a chance to activate fountains; most of them are harmless and don't have great benefits so I usually leave this one.
Ninth Hour Jan 31, 2016 @ 4:11pm 
Ablutomania can also activate around the brackish tide pools in the Cove. This leads to a chance of contracting a disease but can also result in benefit (I think it's 65% chance to have improved resistances if you don't use antivenom on the pools). In most other circumstances, its effects are negligible.
Nactor Jan 31, 2016 @ 4:25pm 
...and do not let that claustrophobic char investigate iron maidens .)
Bomoo Jan 31, 2016 @ 4:46pm 
Ah, interesting. Did not notice that about claustrophobia.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jan 31, 2016 @ 1:08pm