Jack Monroe #562 It's a calculator Helen, it's not cocaine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bowler type hat Jack is giving me clockwork orange vibes.
Possibly an unpopular opinion but I think that ship/armadillo/woodlouse tattoo is her actual worst

Two guest adjacent words in the NYT today!
Screenshot_20240118-032232.png
Screenshot_20240118-032210.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh Vali

I thought she looked like a Just 17 model from 1992
Wash your mouth out with (boiled down) soap! Those models were HOT.
---
🤔
15 December 2017 View attachment 2697393

“I’m sober now”View attachment 2697324View attachment 2697322
Also 😂celebrating by laying a new kitchen floor.
"Nigh-on military operation"
Putting things in envelopes and posting them in the postbox.
Add to list of "words she doesn't understand".

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The bath of pennies being an absolute duck you to the trolls... There was probably about 50 quids worth in there.

Even if it was £2 coins, it's hardly enough for a month's rent on the bungamansion.
But wasn’t it revealed that it wasn’t full, and she was under a blanket with a few on top? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My opinion at the time and still is that Shattenstone and Jake colluded over that article. There are too many bits and pieces that don’t ring true (why would Shattenstone or the driver know to contact LJC, why would an entire crew of people wait hours for tit features rather than just rescheduling the interview, AS IF they knew her in the Thai restaurant and let her eat for free, get to duck!, etc.).

There are too many convenient boxes ticked; she has bad mentals and her recovery is still a concern for everyone, as demonstrated by the oversleeping chaos, she is ok enough to sit in a pub and drink tea though, such an AA success story, where did the money go? She spent it on sideboards! Oh, makes sense, poor depressed and booze-addled Jack, she gets comped grub because she’s such a national treasure, etc.

They were both too smug after publication; she was confident it painted her in a good light, he was confident his ethics were sound and that she wouldn’t come after him for doing a hatchet job.

Shattenstone was convinced he had the full measure of Jack. We know if he wrote that article in good faith, he had the wool pulled over his eyes, I don’t believe that as a seasoned journo and insider at the Graun that he thought that at all. He knows she’s a malingerer and a grifter.

This was an attempt to wipe the slate clean regarding her behaviour and likely cooked up between the Graun, Adrian and guest. It was an attempt for everyone to save face. They still think they’ve got away with it if this crapola is up for an award.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Lol, cover girl
View attachment 2697473

Also wait wait wait wait. Which was it?

View attachment 2697485View attachment 2697487

(sorry if this was already covered, I couldn't find it)
such an adventurous order too. Chinese and Indonesian starters and a “big curry” in a Thai restaurant. All Asian cuisine is interchangeable.

that is my favourite bit of the article. “This lady is manic, talking quickly in a nasal voice and doing things impulsively! She also knows duck all about Thai food!”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
🤔
15 December 2017 View attachment 2697393

“I’m sober now”View attachment 2697324View attachment 2697322
Also 😂celebrating by laying a new kitchen floor.
That “pointy things” tit gives me the absolute rage.

They’re bleeping KNIVES you simpering, infantile twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
[QUOTE="Foxvint, post: 18072028, member: 325418"

Whoever made me google figging on the last thread- you'll be hearing from my lawyers.
[/QUOTE]
I don’t understand why it’s not called gingering, though

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Calling @traumatised sideboard

In the same vein as the Mediterranean arse that saved her from the train,
View attachment 2697087 we need your anatomical diagrammatical expertise to demonstrate how a person can have their ass in the air whilst at the same time remaining flat on their stomach
View attachment 2697074

Also, given the many layers of voiles she says she has at her windows,View attachment 2697120 the frosted glass door/frosted glass in the porch she’s posted multiple pictures of,View attachment 2697125
and the front garden between her house and the pavement clearly shown in the vid the Hellman’s team posted online, if I were her, I’d be more concerned how they were able to peer in as they walked past in the first place.

Though I’m sure they’d LOVE it if you moved house, Jack. I bet they’d even have a street party and have your big weapon of a dad round to lead them all in a rousing song (ironically, of course)and fire off his WW2 artillery.

Also, when and why does an arse become an ass? Actually, never mind the why. It’s because the person making up both fantasist attention seeking tedious scenarios is both.
What is a voile, anyway? Wikipedia says "When used as curtain material, voile is similar to net curtains"... are there any ways in which it's not similar? And, if not, why does she not just say "net curtains"? And why does she wang on about them so often?

Whatever the answer, I bet she's got a storage unit full of the bleeping things.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What is a voile, anyway? Wikipedia says "When used as curtain material, voile is similar to net curtains"... are there any ways in which it's not similar? And, if not, why does she not just say "net curtains"? And why does she wang on about them so often?

Whatever the answer, I bet she's got a storage unit full of the bleeping things.
cos her ma is a petit bourgeois curtain twitcher. My ex mother in law used to say “voile” all the time too.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
But wasn’t it revealed that it wasn’t full, and she was under a blanket with a few on top? 🤔
Yeah the MUA posted a video that showed it was actually a big brown sponge and just a few pennies on top of it. They CGI'd the pennies in. Video also showed she wasn't naked and Jack, um, 'wiping her nose'.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.