On 9/16/2022 at 9:51 AM, TristanWE1 said:

I think i got 3.4 to work

Great!  Now I have some bad news:  Stellaris just went 3.5. ?

I can't construct base LV buildings anymore.  They're down at the bottom of the build list like high-tier buildings, grayed out.

I CAN build Impregnation Facilities after unlocking them in the Tradition.

I have found no other bugs or issues while using this mod as of yet; though I stopped playing when I realized my concubine empire couldn't be.

Edit which file?

It might be lv_sex_buildings, but my error log is showing problems with other files too :/

/edited lv_sex_buildings.... no change, LV building all unobtainable

//also needed to fix in lv_sex_amenities... editing both fixed most of the problems

Edited by Stultus
2 hours ago, Stultus said:

Edit which file?

It might be lv_sex_buildings, but my error log is showing problems with other files too :/

/edited lv_sex_buildings.... no change, LV building all unobtainable

//also needed to fix in lv_sex_amenities... editing both fixed most of the problems

Brothels - lv_sex_buildings

Comfort Zones - lv_amenity_buildings

Sapient Cow Farms - lv_resource_buildings

I think everything else has an actual trigger in the allow (upgrade_capital usually), so they're dong fine.  Quick fix, so thanks again @Trigoniris for letting me know.  I was feeling very timid about prodding around.

2 hours ago, Stultus said:

Brothels are now not upgrading.  Looked over the code in lv_sex_buildings and didn't see any smoking guns (capitol is upgraded).

Comfort Zones & Sapient Cow Farms seem to upgrade ok.

Huh.  I have a Bordello working just fine.  Extra concubines and all (because Spiritualist).  Do you have other building mods that might be conflicting?  Can't think why they would, but it's something to check.  Or maybe there's an extra bracket hanging around somewhere after removing the building_simple_allow?  I missed one the first time and built a comfort zone that had no effect.

Or, if you don't really care for anything added to the game in 3.5, you simply rollback to 3.4.5 and your game works fine again without having to change anything else.

Right click on the game in your library>properties>betas>select the version you want from the drop down menu.

Edit: Forgot to mention you would have to rollback your UI overhaul as well since there is barely any mods that run without it. Thankfully the author has the older versions archived as separate mods so all you have to do is subscribe to your preferred version in the workshop

Edited by Aianis
Clarity
On 9/22/2022 at 3:06 PM, EmmaZail said:

Or maybe there's an extra bracket hanging around somewhere after removing the building_simple_allow?  I missed one the first time and built a comfort zone that had no effect.

That might be the issue... thanks

<edit> Yep... same with lv_amenity_buildings (I think), except I can't find what's wrong - it now won't upgrade either

/anyone have working version of this file?

Edited by Stultus

I have a bit of an idea for when it gets updated... Like the Anglers civic... Perhaps the Milk Rancher civic could change how farm district works on dry worlds. Large prairies converted where cow workers eat grown plants directly to produce milk. Free Range milk! And the civic also changes the food processing center into a sort of Cow Health Center. Boosting the yields of milk jobs! The district becomes uncapped. One cow job, and one cheese industry job. Cheese industry transforms a little food into amenities and consumer goods. 

Edited by crystalmancer
On 9/23/2022 at 3:50 AM, NoirXiaoba said:

Do you have a source for that? I couldn't find it in the thread.

Bruh the game was literally just updated with entirely new systems and DLC, ofc its not updated for 3.5 lmao. Tho, I am looking forward to some toxic content should be interesting whenever that gets implemented. 

17 hours ago, Isangrad said:

Ya. The OP. The published and updated dates say June 4th. They both change every time this mod updates. Also, If you want more info about the mod, join discord.

Not answering my question. You claimed OP said it "is not updated" - as in: it will not be updated for this version. I was curious as to where you got that from. I know it has not yet been updated. I follow the sources you listed.

5 minutes ago, Kosinaia said:

Bruh the game was literally just updated with entirely new systems and DLC, ofc its not updated for 3.5 lmao.

you-dont-say.jpg.920efa4b0302522f2caa1ef49af7846b.jpg

On 9/21/2022 at 3:48 AM, EmmaZail said:

Brothels - lv_sex_buildings

Comfort Zones - lv_amenity_buildings

Sapient Cow Farms - lv_resource_buildings

I think everything else has an actual trigger in the allow (upgrade_capital usually), so they're dong fine.  Quick fix, so thanks again @Trigoniris for letting me know.  I was feeling very timid about prodding around.

Thanks that finally solved it.